But don't worry, the tools and services you've come to depend on
are still available
thanks to the support of these two organizations:
- The Original Gulf of Maine Buoy page - Real-time Ocean Conditions
- Northern Shrimp Fishery Data
- Northeast Regional Cod Tagging Program
- Vital Signs - Monitoring and Mapping invasive Species
- GMRI's Ocean Data Products Group
Visit www.gmri.org to learn about GMRI's mix of science, education, and community programs focused on sustaining the region's marine resources and the communities that depend on them.
- The Latest Ocean Conditions from the Gulf of Maine and Southern New England waters
- Forecasts of ocean winds, waves, water level, water temperature and more
- Satellite images of ocean conditions
- Historical buoy data graphing and download
Visit www.neracoos.org to learn more about regional ocean observing data, tools and our work to build an ocean observing system that will support the Northeast maritime community.